Paleo Apple-Cinnamon-Chocolate Chip Pancakes
Makes about 8 pancakes
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 2 bananas, mashed
- 1 peeled apple, diced small
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate Chips (add to your liking)
- A little coconut oil for cooking the pancakes.
- Mash the 2 bananas with a fork.
- Whisk 2 eggs in a bowl.
- Add banana mash to eggs.
- Core and dice 1 apple.
- Stir bananas, eggs and apple chunks together
- Next add the almond butter, cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Combine into a pancake batter
- Heat a thin layer of coconut oil in a skillet to medium low. Pour the pancake batter in - keeping the pancakes no wider than your spatula. When one side is golden brown, gently turn over to cook the other side.
- Top with fresh fruit or raw maple syrup
*Keep the size of your pancakes just a little smaller than your spatula head, trust me this is important. That will make them easier to flip over without falling apart, if they do it’s okay they will still taste Ah-mazing!!!
*You can print out this recipe here!
Follow us on Bloglovin'