Okay so I recently go my self a book full of amazing recipes Pull Up a Chair by Tiffani Thiessen.
So I'm planning on trying out all of her recipes and sharing them with you as I do. To start off easy I decided to do her recipe for this Delicious Green Smoothie, let me tell you it's so simple and super delicious.
Here is the basics and all the ingredients needed for it:
- 11/2 cups coconut water (or just water)
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup frozen diced pineapple
- 1/2 cup frozen diced mango
- 2 sprigs fresh mint leaves
- 1/4 avocado, diced
- Juice of 1 lime
In a blender, combine the coconut water, spinach, mango, pineapple, avocado, mint and lime juice and blend until smooth. Pour and enjoy!!